Secret Society entrance quest

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Gnareth
Novice

Secret Society entrance quest

Post by Gnareth » 10 Oct 2015 18:58

Hello!

I'd very much appreciate it if someone had a tip for me for the entrance quest for the Secret Society... I have found the questmaster and he told me what to do, but I have been looking for quite some time and can't find where he was trying to send me.

Any help appreciated - thanks!

Draugor
Myth

Re: Secret Society entrance quest

Post by Draugor » 10 Oct 2015 23:33

Gnareth wrote:Hello!

I'd very much appreciate it if someone had a tip for me for the entrance quest for the Secret Society... I have found the questmaster and he told me what to do, but I have been looking for quite some time and can't find where he was trying to send me.

Any help appreciated - thanks!

Done it once or twice, but you need to gimme the clues to refresh my memory, its been like.... 7 years :P

Gnareth
Novice

Re: Secret Society entrance quest

Post by Gnareth » 11 Oct 2015 04:43

Hey Draugor, thanks! I sent you a message in game.

Gnareth

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/