Club or Issue?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Aponi
Novice

Club or Issue?

Post by Aponi » 13 Oct 2015 19:10

Hey, just wondering if anyone could answer this right away.

Everytime I type <exa> a random paragraph appeared with <help daronius> with the emotes. Would I need to find some sort of guild and wear an armour or anything? Thanks!

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Club or Issue?

Post by Cherek » 14 Oct 2015 04:24

Aponi wrote:Hey, just wondering if anyone could answer this right away.

Everytime I type <exa> a random paragraph appeared with <help daronius> with the emotes. Would I need to find some sort of guild and wear an armour or anything? Thanks!
Not sure I follow. That appears when you examine what exactly? Or you only type <exa> without anything else? For (hopefully) quicker replies you can always ask on the ntell, or <mail aop> from any post office. But if it's not urgent here works too.:) But I think I need more info to understand the issue.

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 14 Oct 2015 05:23

It was probably something in your inventory or in the room. Daronius has a shop in Palanthas if I remember right. And depending on what you have from him <help daronius> or <helpdaronius2> gets you some emotes to go along with your items. Just using a general "exa" without an object attached to it gets this return.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 14 Oct 2015 21:30

Zestana wrote:It was probably something in your inventory or in the room. Daronius has a shop in Palanthas if I remember right. And depending on what you have from him <help daronius> or <helpdaronius2> gets you some emotes to go along with your items. Just using a general "exa" without an object attached to it gets this return.
That sounds kinda buggy!

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 15 Oct 2015 10:38

Fixed now for new items bought from him.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 19 Oct 2015 13:32

If your still having the issue check your alias/nick lists just in case you accidently made "exa" an alias or nickname.
Ive done that kind of things more times than i care to admit. But juding from other posts the issue was probibly fixed.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/