Club or Issue?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Aponi
Novice

Club or Issue?

Post by Aponi » 13 Oct 2015 19:10

Hey, just wondering if anyone could answer this right away.

Everytime I type <exa> a random paragraph appeared with <help daronius> with the emotes. Would I need to find some sort of guild and wear an armour or anything? Thanks!

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Club or Issue?

Post by Cherek » 14 Oct 2015 04:24

Aponi wrote:Hey, just wondering if anyone could answer this right away.

Everytime I type <exa> a random paragraph appeared with <help daronius> with the emotes. Would I need to find some sort of guild and wear an armour or anything? Thanks!
Not sure I follow. That appears when you examine what exactly? Or you only type <exa> without anything else? For (hopefully) quicker replies you can always ask on the ntell, or <mail aop> from any post office. But if it's not urgent here works too.:) But I think I need more info to understand the issue.

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 14 Oct 2015 05:23

It was probably something in your inventory or in the room. Daronius has a shop in Palanthas if I remember right. And depending on what you have from him <help daronius> or <helpdaronius2> gets you some emotes to go along with your items. Just using a general "exa" without an object attached to it gets this return.
The opinions in these posts are not that of the player Zestana but that of the player Ilrahil. Having had my account removed due to irreconcilable differences with the administration it is the only way I am able to offer my opinion.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 14 Oct 2015 21:30

Zestana wrote:It was probably something in your inventory or in the room. Daronius has a shop in Palanthas if I remember right. And depending on what you have from him <help daronius> or <helpdaronius2> gets you some emotes to go along with your items. Just using a general "exa" without an object attached to it gets this return.
That sounds kinda buggy!

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 15 Oct 2015 10:38

Fixed now for new items bought from him.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 19 Oct 2015 13:32

If your still having the issue check your alias/nick lists just in case you accidently made "exa" an alias or nickname.
Ive done that kind of things more times than i care to admit. But juding from other posts the issue was probibly fixed.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/