Rack Points

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
WikkdMama
Novice

Rack Points

Post by WikkdMama » 10 Jan 2016 22:51

Hi, I'm new and I have a question about rack points. I'm in a laymen guild (I think) called the cadets and I stored all my armour there last night and can't get it out because I have exhausted my rack points.

My question is: Can you check to see how many points you have? and how can you get more points?

Creed

Re: Rack Points

Post by Creed » 10 Jan 2016 23:55

I don't think you can see how many you have..

The way to get more, is to put more things into the racks.
I guess most people do that by looting the krougs or kretans, south and east of Gelan.

WikkdMama
Novice

Post by WikkdMama » 11 Jan 2016 01:30

ok thank you, I thought of that but I didn't want to just throw crap in the racks. I'll try there :D

Mystina

Post by Mystina » 11 Jan 2016 01:41

1 persons crap, is another ultimate weapon of awesomeness

Titan

Post by Avatar » 11 Jan 2016 14:58

WikkdMama wrote:Hi, I'm new and I have a question about rack points. I'm in a laymen guild (I think) called the cadets and I stored all my armour there last night and can't get it out because I have exhausted my rack points.

My question is: Can you check to see how many points you have? and how can you get more points?

Contact Avatar if you need equipment to rack for points. I never loot Kabal.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 11 Jan 2016 21:29

WikkdMama wrote:Hi, I'm new and I have a question about rack points. I'm in a laymen guild (I think) called the cadets and I stored all my armour there last night and can't get it out because I have exhausted my rack points.

But only if you're human. Right Avatar? :p

Titan

Post by Avatar » 17 Jan 2016 05:56

Ody wrote:

But only if you're human. Right Avatar? :p
There are exceptions. I keep those to myself though ;)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/