best way to get black book signatures

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mystina

best way to get black book signatures

Post by Mystina » 13 Jan 2016 00:25

For my check list, I need to do tasks fir Nikolon, and need 18 signature. What's the best way to do this?? Find it hard in game to chest after people, or introduce myself and jump them, would advertising on the board help??

Any tips are welcome.

Kitriana
Champion

Re: best way to get black book signatures

Post by Kitriana » 13 Jan 2016 01:43

why not try sending letters to people who you think might help you?
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Mystina

Post by Mystina » 13 Jan 2016 03:30

How do I do that??

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 13 Jan 2016 10:12

go to the post office?
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 13 Jan 2016 10:28

Best way is to just forget about it. Just always bring the book along and keep doing what you want to do. Sooner or later you will get the signatures.

Mystina

Post by Mystina » 13 Jan 2016 13:51

First I meant how do I send mail out, outside to people I may have met. I play at odd times and don't really run into a lot of players. When I do its a new player, or someone busy.

Would it be best to just do a common board advertisement?

I'm still learning the ins and outs of the social aspect of the game.

Any solid advice will help.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 13 Jan 2016 16:11

What i did was watched who was online by typing <who>. Everyone who has a + behind their name is older than 10 days and can sign your book. Just be bold and mail them. A lot wont respond but a lot will help you for sure. Also visit crowded places like meditatespot sparkle (where the donation box is) and well sparkle and just ask people nicely who stand there waiting.

And i agree with Arcon, this quest can take a while to complete, so dont expect you will get your signatures fast, just bring your book around and do other quests.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 13 Jan 2016 18:01

gold bezie wrote:What i did was watched who was online by typing <who>. Everyone who has a + behind their name is older than 10 days and can sign your book.
No.
+ sign stands for a registered newbie helper - one wearing a newbie pin and present on newbie chat line.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 13 Jan 2016 20:09

gold bezie wrote:Everyone who has a + behind their name is older than 10 days and can sign your book.
I have a helper alt who's only little over a day old..

Mystina

Post by Mystina » 13 Jan 2016 20:37

Ok, I'm a but of a completions so want to get it done before I move on, and honestly unsure where to quest. But I wanna figure that out for myself. I just want to complete this quest first.

I did give feedback about being a fresh player, I hope it gets looked at. I very much enjoying myself outside this quest.

Thanks for the tips everyone.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/