Racial Guild!

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Titan

Racial Guild!

Post by Drazson » 30 Jan 2016 15:57

Hello people. As a hobbit I see that my racial guild choices are 3: Adventuresome Hobbits, Kenders' guild, Races of Krynn (hobbitish version).

I tried to dig into info by travelling to each and all I came up with was that I probably wouldn't be interested in Kenders' guild as I don't feel thiefy.

I believe that Adventuresobitts give you a pipe for smoking and training in some skills (which are those skills?) while Races of Krynn would give me the chance to get a surname pretty much (is there anything else I'm missing about it like training or items?).

At my current undestanding it's pretty much better to go Andevturesobbit but any tips on the issue? Any other choices I am missing?

Kvator
Champion

Re: Racial Guild!

Post by Kvator » 30 Jan 2016 16:10

Drazson wrote:Hello people. As a hobbit I see that my racial guild choices are 3: Adventuresome Hobbits, Kenders' guild, Races of Krynn (hobbitish version).

I tried to dig into info by travelling to each and all I came up with was that I probably wouldn't be interested in Kenders' guild as I don't feel thiefy.

I believe that Adventuresobitts give you a pipe for smoking and training in some skills (which are those skills?) while Races of Krynn would give me the chance to get a surname pretty much (is there anything else I'm missing about it like training or items?).

At my current undestanding it's pretty much better to go Andevturesobbit but any tips on the issue? Any other choices I am missing?
1 - You have two choices tbh
2 - Krynn race guild for hobbits is actually kender race guild :)
3 - You will be kicked from both (adventuresome hobbits, kender race guild) if you turn evil (it sucks)
4 - kenders are NOT thieves!

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 30 Jan 2016 16:17

Oh! Had no idea those 2 were the same.

They do seem to provide training in thiefy skills that's why I said that.
Any way to check what adventuresobbits let me train? Or does anyone know? Anyway the pipe sounds goood.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 30 Jan 2016 16:25

Drazson wrote:Oh! Had no idea those 2 were the same.

They do seem to provide training in thiefy skills that's why I said that.
Any way to check what adventuresobbits let me train? Or does anyone know? Anyway the pipe sounds goood.
Trainings provided by racial guilds are of minor importance (usually) so it shouldn't be considered as a reason to choose one racial guild over another.
But if you are very eager to check/compare these just do so on your own. These are both auto-join/auto-leave (you won't loose anything, except maybe for money put in trainings there).
The only skills that are 'worth' something in racial guilds (in my opinion ofc):
climb, swim, herbalism, awareness (and bonus features like messenger, steed etc, in your case adventuresome hobbits have no such a bonus while kenders make you immune to dragonfear)

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 30 Jan 2016 16:40

And how would I find the adventuresome hobbits' guild? Cause I walked around hobbiton a big and Shire in general and couldn't find the guy referred in the guild page on genesis site.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 30 Jan 2016 16:43

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 30 Jan 2016 17:13

Incredibly helpful map showing me things I don't see in magic map! Is there a collection of such maps? (Change of topic but not out of thread point I guess)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 30 Jan 2016 17:26

When you click on the img, you'll get: http://www.otyglad.net/genesismaps/

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 31 Jan 2016 02:56

The adventuresome hobbits is a good choice, they have good skills for a racial guild and very fun emotes.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 01 Feb 2016 19:50

Hobbits, they are dreadful. Behind the round belly hide unrelentless terror to their enemies. They have drawbacks, size for instance and what comes with it, certain inability in handling long objects.

B.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/