Blademasters

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Titan

Blademasters

Post by Drazson » 11 Feb 2016 07:02

So I was looking up guilds and came upon Blademasters, which sound really cool. I imagine they would learn particular maveuvers or something besides upped maximum of sword skill. Although they are a layman and that means not really defining. Tried to find something fitting to a blademaster theme in the occupational section and, without being sure, mercs seem to be closer to going "war machine" style. Would that choice make the skills from blademaster obsolete then? Anyway the synergy seems to be lacking but im pretty oblivious as to what blademasters actually do. Shed light to this would-like-to-be-cool-swordsman please?

Ody
Hero

Re: Blademasters

Post by Ody » 11 Feb 2016 07:10

Drazson wrote:So I was looking up guilds and came upon Blademasters, which sound really cool. I imagine they would learn particular maveuvers or something besides upped maximum of sword skill. Although they are a layman and that means not really defining. Tried to find something fitting to a blademaster theme in the occupational section and, without being sure, mercs seem to be closer to going "war machine" style. Would that choice make the skills from blademaster obsolete then? Anyway the synergy seems to be lacking but im pretty oblivious as to what blademasters actually do. Shed light to this would-like-to-be-cool-swordsman please?
The blademasters are a guild for people with high sword skill. They get a special attack <battack> and some emotes, that's all. I'm a blademaster for instance and battack really helps out. A lot of mercs are blademasters so you're not the first person to think of it.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 11 Feb 2016 09:37

If you are human consider joining 'Clans of Khalakhor' racial guild as well...their titles combine pretty nicely with blademasters :)

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 11 Feb 2016 15:41

Is there any requirment other than "find the guildhall" to join either the clans of khalakhor or the blademasters? (The hidden part for the Blademasters does worry me a bit to tell you the truth)

Also, are there any other fitting Occ to create a blade/battle master theme, other than probably the mercs?

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 11 Feb 2016 16:30

Mercs are the best for that. There shouldnt be any requirements to join clans, but to join blademasters you will need.....decent sword skill!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/