Hurt ranger

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Sykil
Adept

Hurt ranger

Post by Sykil » 11 Feb 2016 14:01

I find a ranger whois wounded and have a button nearby. Is he a quest? Does anybody know what you do for him? It is by a many human and orcs and the east forest.
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

Titan

Re: Hurt ranger

Post by Avatar » 11 Feb 2016 14:38

Sykil wrote:I find a ranger whois wounded and have a button nearby. Is he a quest? Does anybody know what you do for him? It is by a many human and orcs and the east forest.
If he is for a quest, you can usually find that out by asking him help, quest or some other related question.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 12 Feb 2016 12:00

Sykil wrote:I find a ranger whois wounded and have a button nearby. Is he a quest? Does anybody know what you do for him? It is by a many human and orcs and the east forest.
Let it rot! : D
Evil to him who evil thinks.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 12 Feb 2016 22:46

*gasp* yes we have been missing him for ages!

;) maybe this link will help you it works better for me than the orb in sparkle:
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/w/page/
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Sykil
Adept

Post by Sykil » 13 Feb 2016 00:14

Thank you, but it did not help.
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/