question on ingame behavior ntell/general chat

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Aerylina-leafschade

question on ingame behavior ntell/general chat

Post by Aerylina-leafschade » 11 Feb 2016 22:33

Ok I asked this in an ongoing thread but I wanted to make a new topic to ask specific questions

the other day I was playing through the tutorial and a person asked for the location of the tutorials villain the baron.

at first the ntell was quiet, the person then asked again in all caps. a replier asked them to calm down and gave the person a vague reply, in which the person wanted more info.

My question is, are spoilers common in the ntell?? Is this encouraged to ask for quest answers in ntell?

I was in the greenhollow library review area and wasn't able to remove my newbie pin, and w as a lil upset then location was a bit spoiled. I'm not complaining about it, but just wondering about rules, outside the obvious game rules, on player behavior expectations.

Mostly in ntell and say and stuff. I hope this post is clear, I'm typing on a tablet about the size of a 3dsX/ps vita.

Sykil
Adept

Re: question on ingame behavior ntell/general chat

Post by Sykil » 12 Feb 2016 01:18

help rules
shows you what is allow and not.

Wizards say it is discourage to reveal quest info before you have give hints first. But you can share quest info and any other info you want according to rules.
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 12 Feb 2016 02:40

See reply on other thread.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Aerylina-leafschade

Post by Aerylina-leafschade » 12 Feb 2016 04:01

Ty

And sykil I was referring not to the games rules, which I did read and it was basic play nice rules.

I'm more referring to unwritten community rules. Unsure if you play graphical mmo, but communities on those tend to make unwritten rules people spread by word of mouth on expected player behavior.

Like its rude to play an mmo and beg for currency. There is no game rule but it is expected to players not do it.

I hope that clears up what I was asking.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/