robe of sateela

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

robe of sateela

Post by gold bezie » 01 Jul 2016 20:21

Anyone knows how to undo the 'damage' of wearing the black robe of sateela? I want to look like the image of perfection again, without having to wear that hideous robe that makes me hideous when i stop wearing it...

Good tip ladys: do not accept gifts from people when they and you dont know what that gift is exactly ;)
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Ckrik
Wizard

Re: robe of sateela

Post by Ckrik » 10 Jul 2016 16:12

gold bezie wrote:Anyone knows how to undo the 'damage' of wearing the black robe of sateela? I want to look like the image of perfection again, without having to wear that hideous robe that makes me hideous when i stop wearing it...

Good tip ladys: do not accept gifts from people when they and you dont know what that gift is exactly ;)
Easy! Drink more liquor, especially the strong stuff. I hear some gobbo lord has barrels of some strong rum. ;)

gold bezie
Expert

Re: robe of sateela

Post by gold bezie » 11 Jul 2016 01:31

hehe, ive heard liquor makes it only worse, but lets face it, cant get any worse than this *raise glass*
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/