Text

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Orien
Apprentice

Text

Post by Orien » 16 Sep 2016 21:43

Hi!
I'm wrote a book like this
.----------.
| text |
| |
| text |
| |
.----------.
When me inputed in mail or submit to library and start <read book> or <read mail> it turned to this... or something like it...
.----------.
| text
|
| text
|
.----------.

Anyhelp on such issue?

Me thank!

Orien are cute (Cool too) kender, if ya disagree with Orien, Orien agree with ya, Orien loves all ^bounce^

Orien
Apprentice

Re: Text

Post by Orien » 16 Sep 2016 21:49

Well the issue following me here too it seems!

The normal one have a rectangle borderline

The abnormal one lose the right borderline with 'space' characters disappear and chaotic 'enter' make the book completely bizarre
Last edited by Orien on 17 Sep 2016 04:16, edited 1 time in total.

Orien are cute (Cool too) kender, if ya disagree with Orien, Orien agree with ya, Orien loves all ^bounce^

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 16 Sep 2016 22:13

Are you writing it in the web client? If so try Mudlet for writing such things. The Webcliant does some odd things with spacing.

Orien
Apprentice

Post by Orien » 17 Sep 2016 04:16

Thank you Ody!

Orien
Apprentice

Post by Orien » 17 Sep 2016 05:24

No Mudlet for mobile so I'm use mobile client and the issue still refuse to go away, in fact I think this is something in-game!
Then I made some tests and figured out what is going on.

This is fine
----------texttexttext----------
----------texttexttext----------

Until you use space character and....
----------text text
text-----------
----------text text
text-----------

Solution?

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 17 Sep 2016 10:26

Turn your mobile sideways. That way it'll be wider and the auto linebreak will happen less often.
Probably.

Or I could be full of malarkey.
Who knows. *shrug*

Orien
Apprentice

Post by Orien » 24 Sep 2016 13:33

BINGO!!!

<options autowrap off>

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/