Missing commands

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Syrk
Rising Hero

Missing commands

Post by Syrk » 14 Nov 2016 08:06

Grope no more?
I have met such a nice female i wanted to feel up.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: Missing commands

Post by Melarec » 14 Nov 2016 09:00

<facedesk>

A similar situation got a friend of mine threatened by some peculiar half-elves.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 14 Nov 2016 14:31

Melarec wrote:<facedesk>

A similar situation got a friend of mine threatened by some peculiar half-elves.
Which does sound quite natural.

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 14 Nov 2016 15:13

Have you tried "trump" ?
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 14 Nov 2016 17:58

Syrk wrote:Grope no more?
I have met such a nice female i wanted to feel up.
I'm going to assume this is a joke, because I like to assume the best of people. In which case - very tasteless, Syrk.

If it was not a joke, I am going to assume that this female is someone you were romantically involved with, and that it was a consentual relationship, and that she would welcome the emote. In which case, fine. People can do what they like when they love and trust eachother.

If neither of the above is true, Syrk, you are in danger of deletion. Genesis does not allow sexual harassment.

We've discussed the need to remove the <grope> emote because it seems pretty much useless unless you want to be a harassing idiot. We don't want to encourage that.

Thread locked - nuff said.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/