Cadu maze

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Arashi
Novice

Cadu maze

Post by Arashi » 28 Jan 2017 06:16

I've attempted to map my way through the Noigo maze. After going through each room and cataloging its contents as well as each exit, it appears that all paths circle in on themselves. Whether I enter from the south or the east, no matter what path I take, there is no way to progress. I have filed a bug report as I do feel like I have exhausted all possible methods, but I am eager to hear if there is something I possibly missed.

I have extremely detailed notes which I won't post here (cuz spoilers), but I'm curious if it's my mistake or unfortunate chance that has me stuck.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Cadu maze

Post by Cherek » 28 Jan 2017 12:45

I removed Orien's reply. Sorry Orien, but please see the sticky post in this forum section by Gorboth named "Hints not solutions, please". The maze is one of few quests that you actually can't post absolute walkthroughs for, but your reply was a little bit too close to a solution I think.

Arashi: The quest is not bugged, the code has not been touched in a decade or more. A lot of players think it is one of the hardest quests in the game. Some hate it, some love it. I think it's both frustrating but also a really clever and logical quest. So if you're having trouble, either you've missed something or you've been given the wrong advice. You need to stay aware of your surrounds and keep track of where you are and where you are going in any way you can. A lot of players use more or less complex pen and paper drawings for this.:)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/