Murder quest-- I'm dying to know…

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Maisey
Beginner

Murder quest-- I'm dying to know…

Post by Maisey » 03 Mar 2017 08:15

...literally.

Each time I do the murder quest given by Hunthor in Minas Tirith, at the end I am killed by a poisoned knife by the murderer. It was along time between attempts, and I had forgotten… or I likely would not have given a second try. So I show the bloody murder weapon to the interested authorities, before going to collect the murderer. I have tried both arresting him without giving him the murder weapon, and giving it to him first. NO matter, he just attacks me. I am concerned too, that if I were to kill him accidentally, then I might be kept out of MT for killing one of their own? What is needed to make him accept his arrest?

I am sooo tired of dying….. trying to advance….. only to be killed by whatever quest I'm on. Heck, even when I'm being really careful and avoiding anything that might be at all dangerous, then I get bitten by some idiot misquito, or die from the plague (twice in as many weeks).
But I digress, any help on the murder quest? the arresting, that is?

Thank you,
Maisey

Orien
Apprentice

Re: Murder quest-- I'm dying to know…

Post by Orien » 03 Mar 2017 10:30

https://www.genesismud.org/forums/membe ... ile&u=2098

There is a link in there, hope it help!

Orien are cute (Cool too) kender, if ya disagree with Orien, Orien agree with ya, Orien loves all ^bounce^

Cerin
Wanderer

Post by Cerin » 04 Mar 2017 00:32

Maisey wrote:...literally.

Each time I do the murder quest given by Hunthor in Minas Tirith, at the end I am killed by a poisoned knife by the murderer. It was along time between attempts, and I had forgotten… or I likely would not have given a second try. So I show the bloody murder weapon to the interested authorities, before going to collect the murderer. I have tried both arresting him without giving him the murder weapon, and giving it to him first. NO matter, he just attacks me. I am concerned too, that if I were to kill him accidentally, then I might be kept out of MT for killing one of their own? What is needed to make him accept his arrest?

I am sooo tired of dying….. trying to advance….. only to be killed by whatever quest I'm on. Heck, even when I'm being really careful and avoiding anything that might be at all dangerous, then I get bitten by some idiot misquito, or die from the plague (twice in as many weeks).
But I digress, any help on the murder quest? the arresting, that is?

Thank you,
Maisey
Probably too small if the poison keeps killing you, go do other quests and grow then come back to it later. But you wont kill him once you give him the weapon, before he dies he will give up.

Maisey
Beginner

Post by Maisey » 04 Mar 2017 04:24

Cerin wrote: Probably too small if the poison keeps killing you, go do other quests and grow then come back to it later. But you wont kill him once you give him the weapon, before he dies he will give up.
Thank you!!! That helps.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/