Gypsy pearl help

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kwevin
Veteran

Gypsy pearl help

Post by Kwevin » 09 Mar 2017 20:13

So I know that in some quests, if you lose the reward you can get it back. I got the shining pearl from the Terel Gypsy camp quests, but I accidentally sold it. Is there any way to get another one?
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: Gypsy pearl help

Post by Melarec » 09 Mar 2017 21:42

Could you not buy it back?

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 10 Mar 2017 01:23

I sold it at the Sparkle shop. If I remember correctly, you can only buy back common items.
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Thalric
Rising Hero

Post by Thalric » 10 Mar 2017 11:26

It is not an item that can be kept like many other quest rewards.
You would have lost it in an armageddon or when logging out.
So there is nothing to worry about. I think it is only for selling.

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 10 Mar 2017 20:04

Kwevin wrote:So I know that in some quests, if you lose the reward you can get it back. I got the shining pearl from the Terel Gypsy camp quests, but I accidentally sold it. Is there any way to get another one?
I asked about this not long ago with the hope it would be a global thing that shops do not sell back mistakenly sold items (normally artifacts).
Most likely it is not so easy to fix as it is still not possible to buy an artifact from a shop. At least some of them.
Perhaps it is a difficult problem to solve, or maybe worse, every shop in Genesis has its own code that decides if one can buy artifacts or not. If that is the case I assume we are forever doomed. :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/