Best weapon smith

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kwevin
Veteran

Best weapon smith

Post by Kwevin » 15 Mar 2017 18:39

Long ago I heard that the smith in Palanthas makes really good weapons. Is there anywhere that makes better weapons?
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: Best weapon smith

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 30 Apr 2017 13:30

Don't know to be honest.
Blacksmith guild members making there own stuff after 1000's of times should be really good, hopefully better than npc offerings.

Bubba in Gelan is popular.
Tyr has good stuff too I think.

As well as smiths there are shops near many guilds where u can buy starter weapons if nothing in the racks.

If u want to know which is best test it yourself.
Time how long it takes to kill x number of same sized enemies using the weapon and no specials.
repeat for the others
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 01 May 2017 19:31

Okay! According to my appraises at sup craft, here they are.

Long polearms from Bubba
Palanthas weapons
Short weapons from Bubba

Can't check Tyr atm cuz Tentavvar appears to be glitched. Will edit it in, though.
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Alteor
Adept

Post by Alteor » 03 Dec 2017 02:45

I am curious about this as well...

Reached the conclusion best weapon smith for 1h weapons is Palanthas.

Seemly Bubba is best at polearms.

Tyr is best for 2H weapons if you don't mind the weight... Unless you figure how to make steel weapons I guess (Is that even possible? I never figured how).

Sadly, the Smiths Guild weapons, suck. Smiths Guild for actual forging is rather useless unless you doing it for the money (to sell to NPCs, not to players).

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/