Torque quest help

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kwevin
Veteran

Torque quest help

Post by Kwevin » 04 Apr 2017 16:01

I got to the horn part in the torque quest. I did that part last night right before bed. Silly me. I got the valley to glow last night, but it's not glowing today. I still have the tablet, so I know the markings. Do I have to go all the way through this whole thing again or is there a checkpoint or something? Am I doing something wrong?
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Torque quest help

Post by gorboth » 05 Apr 2017 03:04

You will need to return to the horn and trigger the enchantment once again to renew the effect. It does not last forever.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 05 Apr 2017 15:16

Yes, I did blow the horn again, but I couldn't get the valley to glow again.

Kwevin
Veteran

Post by Kwevin » 10 Apr 2017 21:47

K, figured it out. Wrong pattern blasts.

Now I'm faced with a different dilemma. I exa tablet, Ael Rannath, his finger, then location, like many have told me to do, but no finger, therefore no location. Did i miss something?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/