Death recovery-- help needed

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tommo
Beginner

Re: Death recovery-- help needed

Post by Tommo » 20 Jan 2018 11:43

Thank you Cherek,

What you say does make sense and it does for me clear things in my mind. For me (if and when I die), its showing questing will not do any harm long term during recovery which is the key message, however IF you chose to quest in recovery so, then it takes away the opportunity to earn fast recovery exp from combat and also general in that time as its looking at the total xp pot not the pot which has seen xp lost due to the death .

This is fine for me its worth people being aware however is it may be a bit of a surprise.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Death recovery-- help needed

Post by Cherek » 20 Jan 2018 12:22

Tommo wrote: What you say does make sense and it does for me clear things in my mind. For me (if and when I die), its showing questing will not do any harm long term during recovery which is the key message, however IF you chose to quest in recovery so, then it takes away the opportunity to earn fast recovery exp from combat and also general in that time as its looking at the total xp pot not the pot which has seen xp lost due to the death .
Yes, exactly.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/