Mortal limits

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ody
Hero

Re: Mortal limits

Post by Ody » 11 May 2017 22:42

gorboth wrote:If I recall correctly, I designed the Wednesday Market quest to eventually give out as much exp as the Zodiac quest, but over many weeks if you keep doing it.

G.
How does that work? Does the reward scale? No measurable qxp the first time, tiny the next, and so on? Or are you just supposed to keep getting the tiny reward and eventually it equals a zodiac after months or years?

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 12 May 2017 00:29

Ody wrote:
gorboth wrote:If I recall correctly, I designed the Wednesday Market quest to eventually give out as much exp as the Zodiac quest, but over many weeks if you keep doing it.

G.
How does that work? Does the reward scale? No measurable qxp the first time, tiny the next, and so on? Or are you just supposed to keep getting the tiny reward and eventually it equals a zodiac after months or years?
Exactly as you said. Tiny amount gathered each time over months/years.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 12 May 2017 00:39

gorboth wrote:
Ody wrote:

G.
Exactly as you said. Tiny amount gathered each time over months/years.

G.
So eventually you can't do the quest anymore?

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 12 May 2017 19:07

No player has even reached the halfway mark yet. If you did the quest weekly, without fail, for 10 years, you would eventually not be able to get any qxp anymore.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 12 May 2017 19:33

gorboth wrote:No player has even reached the halfway mark yet. If you did the quest weekly, without fail, for 10 years, you would eventually not be able to get any qxp anymore.

G.
So.... I only have 50 years left before i finish it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/