adapt points

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

adapt points

Post by gold bezie » 30 May 2017 11:42

Hi, i have noticed something strange.
As a merc im trying to gather my adapt points.
Now ive maxed a weapon skill, defence, and parry. I needed 25 points for weapon, defence and parry each and still had some points left.
After i cleared all my points to max sup guru sneak, which i needed for something, i tried to get my sup guru backp for the weapon skill, defence and parry.
So i cleared sneak and went back to the trainers. Strange thing is the weapon skill still costed me 25 points, but defence 36 and i had to stop at 26 points for parry and still couldnt max it because i was out of points.

How is it possible my defence skill went down?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Alisa
Hero

Re: adapt points

Post by Alisa » 30 May 2017 12:14

worn or wielded items.

Sounds like a golden trident?

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 30 May 2017 12:49

Yes! I did wield it! what happened? What did it do?

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 30 May 2017 13:00

It gives -10 skill on defence and parry. Thus you can train 10 more adapt points in each :-)

And no, the extra adapt points doesnt help when you unwield it, atleast to my knowledge.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 30 May 2017 13:06

Thank you Alisa :D

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/