So you want to grow large and powerful?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kwevin
Veteran

Re: So you want to grow large and powerful?

Post by Kwevin » 21 Jun 2017 15:25

Gotta say I have to agree with Cherek. Any guild's "strength" really depends on the guild's style, and how they battle. Oh, and kindly explain, Dread. Many people don't take kindly to the mocking of ignorance.
Alea iacta est. Serius regredi est.

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 24 Jun 2017 20:02

I gave up on believing in balance in the Donut quite a while ago. I gave up believing the Wizards give a [hoot] about balance more recently.

Cherek, I apologize for mocking you. However, your pretend doe-eyed innocence is [dad-gum] aggravating sometimes. Perhaps you don't do it on purpose. Possibly I will take your question and face-value and reply to you in a PM Cherek, anything I had to say would just be censored anyway.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 25 Jun 2017 01:04

Dread wrote:I gave up on believing in balance in the Donut quite a while ago. I gave up believing the Wizards give a [hoot] about balance more recently.

Cherek, I apologize for mocking you. However, your pretend doe-eyed innocence is [dad-gum] aggravating sometimes. Perhaps you don't do it on purpose. Possibly I will take your question and face-value and reply to you in a PM Cherek, anything I had to say would just be censored anyway.
You poor thing.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Dread
Great Adventurer

Post by Dread » 25 Jun 2017 01:12

Dread wrote:I gave up on believing in balance in the Donut quite a while ago. I gave up believing the Wizards give a [hoot] about balance more recently.

You poor thing.
Oh noes! Now I am being mocked, it's an epidemic!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 25 Jun 2017 01:20

Nah. Just the thread-o-bot. Sometimes he gets snarky.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Titan

Post by Avatar » 25 Jun 2017 11:14

Dread and Gorboth:

You're hilarious.

I LOL'ed :)
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 01 Jul 2017 20:57

Nils...

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 19 Jul 2017 22:21

nils wrote: Question: I saw SmallerBaddishPlayer defeat BigBadPlayer. How did that happen?
Answer: It’s about preparation, guild combinations, skill, luck – and you know what?
The most powerful guilds in Genesis require roleplay. Yes, roleplay will get you powerful too.
Other things (depending on the player) will include proper potions, herbs, gear, weapon(s). Most these require a lot of money. And how do you get that you ask? GRINDING!

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 19 Jul 2017 23:51

Luma wrote:
nils wrote: Question: I saw SmallerBaddishPlayer defeat BigBadPlayer. How did that happen?
Answer: It’s about preparation, guild combinations, skill, luck – and you know what?
The most powerful guilds in Genesis require roleplay. Yes, roleplay will get you powerful too.
Other things (depending on the player) will include proper potions, herbs, gear, weapon(s). Most these require a lot of money. And how do you get that you ask? GRINDING!

See:
nils wrote:Question: What equipment should I use? Which areas should I grind? What guilds should
I join? How should I focus my stats?
Answer: That’s for us to know, and if we’re feeling magnanimous, share voluntarily, but
mostly for you to find out. That part, my friend, is playing the game. And I admit, a difficult
one too.
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 07 Jan 2023 02:42

Nearly 6 years later, how has this one aged?
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/