Can't find Jailer

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Doublesocks
Novice

Can't find Jailer

Post by Doublesocks » 11 Feb 2023 15:45

So I've been working through the Karkadelt questline as assigned from Carlsan and I'm stuck at the point where I'm trying to imbue the nullstone dagger.
My problem is that I cannot seem to find the Jailer so I can get the keys for the cells. His quarters are always empty I've tried searching every bit on the description and he's also nowhere on the second level in general.
Could it be that someone killed him and I have to wait for him to respawn? I've been trying for some time now and I also tried yesterday.
I'm having fun still, but i'd hate to leave a quest unfinished.

zelie
Beginner

Re: Can't find Jailer

Post by zelie » 11 Feb 2023 16:55

He might have been dead. But he respawns pretty quickly, I think. He moves around. You can either set up a trigger to attack him when he appears, and just wait in one spot, or look around again. Did you try inside the cells on the perimeter? He goes in and out of those, and doesn't lock the door behind him when he's in there.

TaranGoatWalker
Great Adventurer

Post by TaranGoatWalker » 11 Feb 2023 17:44

Damn, Zelie beat me to it!

Often easier to get live help and support on discord or <ntell> lines...

https://discord.gg/2fPUMkAe for the discord.
Enjoy!
Stabby stabby stab stab.

Doublesocks
Novice

Post by Doublesocks » 11 Feb 2023 21:08

Thanks a lot zelie! I must have missed him, while he was running around the cells. It's easy to feel lost in this game.
Also thanks Taran I'll keep it in mind, though I got my response pretty quick I must say.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/