Incense Quest

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alisa
Hero

Re: Incense Quest

Post by Alisa » 28 Aug 2017 20:42

Berwyn wrote:
Cherek wrote:
Etanukar wrote:Also it is not documented but this is another of the numerous quests that is good align only
Ever considered becoming good-aligned then? :)
The ghost of Berwyn arrives...

Cherrrek! You promised us evil quests! Keep your vow or it's going to be but a nightmare before this Christmas! Muahahahaha!

The ghost of Berwyn leaves.
I'm curious. Are people oblivious to the fact that there also exists quests that are evil align only?

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 03 Sep 2017 22:57

Don't think I have promised evil quests Berwyn.... are you sure that ghost has correct information?:)

And yes there are evil-only quests too. In a perfect world evil/good quests should have mirrors, like the ones in MT and MM. That's a nice way of solving it I think. Same quest, just different quest monster and small differences in the story. Preventing some races from some quests should also be fixed in a perfect world. Lots of thing would be fixed in the perfect world.:)

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 04 Sep 2017 00:10

Alisa wrote: I'm curious. Are people oblivious to the fact that there also exists quests that are evil align only?
It's not about good or evil aligned, really, it's about race restrictions. There is only one evil place with such restrictions and at least 3 good.

Meercat
Beginner

Post by Meercat » 05 Sep 2017 14:03

Etanukar wrote:Also it is not documented but this is another of the numerous quests that is good align only
I know someone who completed this quest while evil, but beware, they said the the holy water burns evil people pretty bad!

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 05 Sep 2017 18:52

Meercat wrote:
I know someone who completed this quest while evil, but beware, they said the the holy water burns evil people pretty bad!
I've completed it evil recently, and holy water does hurt, rather bad.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 06 Sep 2017 20:51

Cherek wrote:...In a perfect world evil/good quests should have mirrors...

Symmetry is the aesthetic of fools.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 22 Sep 2017 18:58

Cherek wrote:Don't think I have promised evil quests Berwyn....
Either way, Halloween is coming, enjoy your nightmares; )
Evil to him who evil thinks.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/