Pebbles for the Haradrim Captain

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tindell
Apprentice

Pebbles for the Haradrim Captain

Post by Tindell » 20 Sep 2017 01:24

This is a request for help in the sense of "please recode this thing"
I had my little alt running the pebbles quest for the Haradrim Captain, but as usual, 13 pebbles just aren't enough to make this guy happy. However, as it was late I had to log out and store my pebbles to try again tomorrow. I gather my pebbles from the racks, head back the next day, get more pebbles and now he won't accept them as part of the quest any more. I'm thinking that storing them in the shelves has somehow made them non-quest pebbles.

When there is time, could a wizard please look into the coding of these pebbles? Or perhaps scatter more about the camp? People don't always have time to check pack every 2 hours or so without logging in one day for pebble respawn.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: Pebbles for the Haradrim Captain

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 20 Sep 2017 13:56

Make it so u can just kill hobbits to get enough... Then add a perma saving pipe to the quest rewards so u can smoke their tobacco too.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Re: Pebbles for the Haradrim Captain

Post by Sibbedidenn » 20 Sep 2017 16:05

Tarax the Terrible wrote:Make it so u can just kill hobbits to get enough... Then add a perma saving pipe to the quest rewards so u can smoke their tobacco too.
YES, YES YES YES

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/