portcullis

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

portcullis

Post by gold bezie » 24 Nov 2017 23:49

Goodness something has changed....

why cant i walk through this portcullis in sybarus anymore and do i need to master a skill for it first, after all these years walking through the gates here without a problem?
What skill should i work on? Ive maxed all i could in the guilds i am...am a champion, should be able to go to shop a little in ziggurath dont i :D
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Re: portcullis

Post by Dhez » 25 Nov 2017 23:38

gold bezie wrote:Goodness something has changed....

why cant i walk through this portcullis in sybarus anymore and do i need to master a skill for it first, after all these years walking through the gates here without a problem?
What skill should i work on? Ive maxed all i could in the guilds i am...am a champion, should be able to go to shop a little in ziggurath dont i :D
?
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

gold bezie
Expert

Re: portcullis

Post by gold bezie » 26 Nov 2017 02:09

It was very strange Dhez, yesterday i was not able to go through the second gate, i would lack of some skill, and today i had no problem as ususal to enter them.
No idea what happened. I tried several times that day.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/