Badly documented/unknown commands?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Badly documented/unknown commands?

Post by Cherek » 06 Dec 2017 20:04

Dhez wrote:The issue here is that supposedly deleted emotes like "grope" still work if you use them inside a double.
Hmm. That's not good. I'll alert Gorboth and Mercade.

Alteor
Adept

Re: Badly documented/unknown commands?

Post by Alteor » 06 Dec 2017 21:53

Cherek wrote:
Dhez wrote:The issue here is that supposedly deleted emotes like "grope" still work if you use them inside a double.
Hmm. That's not good. I'll alert Gorboth and Mercade.
I wonder if will result in the emotes being completely deleted this time, or if they will be restored, since another solution for the grope problem now exists. (according go the thread about why "intimiate" option exists, it was because wizards were tired of having to delete emotes people were abusing... so I guess now that "intimate" exists, those emotes could be restored)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/