Fruits

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Toferth
Wanderer

Fruits

Post by Toferth » 08 Dec 2017 01:16

Anyone knows where to get fruits for perfumes quest?

Ive checked garden in ziggurat, but trees there are too young (does time of year changes between arma or something?)
I tested also several herbalists and some other stores (grocery) but it's not there.
Same with garden in bazaar.

Am I supposed to make ziggurat trees grow faster somehow (i.e. I'm too stupid to complete quest)?
Or should I wait for arma so ziggurat gets different season?
Or it's bug.

Shanoga
Wizard

Re: Fruits

Post by Shanoga » 08 Dec 2017 08:03

Toferth wrote:Anyone knows where to get fruits for perfumes quest?

Ive checked garden in ziggurat, but trees there are too young (does time of year changes between arma or something?)
I tested also several herbalists and some other stores (grocery) but it's not there.
Same with garden in bazaar.

Am I supposed to make ziggurat trees grow faster somehow (i.e. I'm too stupid to complete quest)?
Or should I wait for arma so ziggurat gets different season?
Or it's bug.
It's not a bug, I definitely was able to do the quest. I also was having issues finding/picking the fruit and checked several domains with not luck. In the end, I was able to get everything I needed there at the ziggurat in the gardens. I don't think it was a time-of-day thing, although I wasn't paying very close attention. From what I remember, it was just very precise syntax. I'm not purposely withholding information, I just don't remember exactly what the syntax/trick was. Sorry!

Toferth
Wanderer

Re: Fruits

Post by Toferth » 14 Dec 2017 10:37

For those who need it, there is orchard somewhere in Faerun. It was good enough for me.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/