what quests can deny you full xp?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: what quests can deny you full xp?

Post by Cherek » 16 Jan 2018 12:05

Drazson wrote:
Cherek wrote:Uhm... I know you lose mana, but XP? What makes you say that? You're mean that your progress counter actually went backwards when failing the quest?
I might awfully wrong but I remember seeing "you feel less experienced". Maybe it was a youngster's panick and I should just retry it by now. I mentioned here in case there was such a notion, if not I will try to complete it again soon and report here :)
I think you can safely try again. You get mentally exhausted when failing, that's it. There's nothing in the game that makes you lose quest XP. And the only thing that makes you lose XP at all is dying as far as I know.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/