Weapon of darkness

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Titan

Weapon of darkness

Post by Drazson » 19 Jan 2018 18:54

Question: I got the weapon, made it weapon of light, urged the questgiver to ask for a weapon of light, gave to him, felt more experience. <stats> said insignificant ammount of qexp gained. Why that low, the fight was dangerous and damaging in other ways too! Is that intended?

Toferth
Wanderer

Re: Weapon of darkness

Post by Toferth » 19 Jan 2018 19:23

I'd say because fight doesn't require much brainz does it? You go, you kill, you loot ;)

Compare that with "mental" difficulty of parts of zodiac or other Terel quests.

Alteor
Adept

Post by Alteor » 19 Jan 2018 19:56

Also that quest can be done without killing, you need the weapon, doesn't matter how you got it.

You can for example ask a large group to kill enemy for you.

Or you can find it while walking around (happened it to me once... too bad I didn't knew I could do quest with it, instead I sold it on a normal shop...

newbieness... :/)

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 19 Jan 2018 20:28

Well... at least I didn't mess it up and get less than I'm supposed to. I think insignificant is a bit excessive though. Anyway, thanks!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/