Dual Wielding Warrior!

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Chulam
Greenhorne

Dual Wielding Warrior!

Post by Chulam » 21 Jul 2018 16:27

In the game, I am small, only apprentice. I am working on training my parry, two handed combat, and sword skills to max, but I only have 8 plats in the bank. I am currently in the cadets, but I want to leave to join the Mercs for the adapting skill. However, the Mercs don't teach two handed combat so the skill will decay until I can train adaptability (at least 10 plats) and do the guru quest (another 10 plats), which will be very far into the future.

My two handed combat skill is superior acolyte, so does anyone know where to train this skill up to this point, so it doesn't decay?

Thanks!

Kvator
Champion

Re: Dual Wielding Warrior!

Post by Kvator » 21 Jul 2018 16:34

In mercs you train it normally to conf veteran (75) and then can max it out (sup guru) via adaptability.

Dual wielding is not good in genesis though (1 handed + shield is preferable for solo and tanking in teams and two handed weapon is usually preferable for dpsing in teams) - as long as you are not a member of Shadow Union (or ogre ofc) :)

Okotok
Wanderer

Post by Okotok » 10 Aug 2018 22:56

Can someone tell me what the guru quest is, and where I have to start it? And what is the "adaptability" skill?

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 11 Aug 2018 00:22

Okotok wrote:Can someone tell me what the guru quest is, and where I have to start it? And what is the "adaptability" skill?
'adaptability' is special skill in merecnary guild
guru quest - it's special quest in most OCC guilds that let you train your skills a bit higher

all info available in guild help / via guild npc's

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/