The Wednesday Market Weekly Quest...

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
sylphan
Veteran

Re: The Wednesday Market Weekly Quest...

Post by sylphan » 24 Aug 2018 18:51

Syrk wrote:I would say that people create them for convenience and because of laziness.
Obviously. What I found odd was the total silence with respect to my suggestion of a glossary - not the existence of acronyms in the game. But whatever. I'm glad Okotok is getting some help.

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 24 Aug 2018 19:31

MtM

Mim the Mighty.

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 24 Aug 2018 20:42

Mim the invisible! this mighty dwarf who I've heard of but rarely seen.

OOC, out of charater (also IC, in character)
AFK, away from keyboard

probably obvious to you all, but I had to google 'em when I first got here

btw - (that's "by the way," btw) - Okotok and others reading along at home, do you know about the Saturday herb quest? if not - visit the Sparkle Inn on Saturday (game time). Bring the chef what he needs and you'll get a little speed boost (I can't remember if you also get qexp -- OH! that one means "quest experience")

Okotok
Wanderer

Post by Okotok » 25 Aug 2018 06:07

Raelle wrote:Mim the invisible! this mighty dwarf who I've heard of but rarely seen.

OOC, out of charater (also IC, in character)
AFK, away from keyboard

probably obvious to you all, but I had to google 'em when I first got here

btw - (that's "by the way," btw) - Okotok and others reading along at home, do you know about the Saturday herb quest? if not - visit the Sparkle Inn on Saturday (game time). Bring the chef what he needs and you'll get a little speed boost (I can't remember if you also get qexp -- OH! that one means "quest experience")
Many thanks, Raelle and everyone whose generosity stat must be well over supreme.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 26 Aug 2018 00:32

Worth mentioning that OOC (Our Of Character) can easily be confused with OCC (Occupational Guild).

Eloila
Apprentice

Post by Eloila » 01 May 2023 14:47

Been 5 years after the last reply on this thread, but I'll still add

FK: fire knives

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/