Money dropped to the floor? Very confused.

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Slyde01
Beginner

Money dropped to the floor? Very confused.

Post by Slyde01 » 27 Nov 2018 16:13

Hi guys,

Last night i went to sparkle, killed some orcs, and then went to sell my loot like i usually do.

I had 5 plat on me, and after selling, had 8 plat.

I had nothing else on me at that time except for the items i was wearing/wielding.

I went to the bank, spammed my 'minimize coins' and then quickly headed out to upgrade my skills. I was surprised to see when i got to the guild hall that i suddenly had 0 coins on me!

Not realizing what happened, i scrolled all the way back up to when i was at the bank, and i saw that i had been told something to the effect (After i minimized my coins), "your coins drop to the ground".

needless to say, when i got back to the bank my money was gone.

Can someone pls explain to me what the heck happened? Ive done this dozens of times now since i started playing, and i never had an issue. I'm not sure how 8 plat was suddenly too much for me to carry or hold on to, when i've carried much more than that in the past.

thanks guys....

Kitriana
Champion

Re: Money dropped to the floor? Very confused.

Post by Kitriana » 27 Nov 2018 18:50

Sounds like you probably were carrying too much and could not carry the weight of the coins being handed to you by the shop clerk.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Slyde01
Beginner

Post by Slyde01 » 27 Nov 2018 22:59

but thats exactly what is confusing me.

Ive had more money on me than that plenty of times, AND ive had other items on me those times.

As i mentioned, this time i had nothing on me except what i was wearing. Still doesnt make any sense to me.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 27 Nov 2018 23:12

hmm... so that does sound s bit weird. There must be some kind of weight limitation somewere in there.. or its a bug
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 28 Nov 2018 00:58

Generally minimizing your coins is a bad deal. Unless you specifically need platinum or gold you're wasting money.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 28 Nov 2018 01:25

Mersereau wrote:Generally minimizing your coins is a bad deal. Unless you specifically need platinum or gold you're wasting money.
How many copper coins do you have in your bank account?

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 28 Nov 2018 01:38

A huge heap of huge heaps.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

sylphan
Veteran

Post by sylphan » 28 Nov 2018 02:56

I do not know what happened to your coins, but I will help you if you message me your name in-game.

Zugzug
Veteran

Post by Zugzug » 28 Nov 2018 12:09

If you are a member of the RMC, check your purse/money sack for rips and holes.

Daerin
Apprentice

Post by Daerin » 28 Nov 2018 16:05

So, some bankers are kind enough to give you your change before they take your money so if you are already collapsing because of your coins and the banker gives you the change and then they take your money you drop it on the floor.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/