Auctioneering

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Madelf52
Greenhorne

Auctioneering

Post by Madelf52 » 22 Feb 2019 19:34

I guess this elf is just too dense right now, but I haven't had ANY luck figuring out how to find paddle numbers to accept bids when I'm giving Rommik a break in the auction tent. I've tried counting bidder descriptions and accepting bids from that number bidder, but I always accept the wrong bid, followed by the offended bidder(s) leaving in a huff. I've also tried examining the bidders' paddles, but all I get is a description of MY paddle. Any hints would be MUCH appreciated!!

Many thanks!

Arsonist
Beginner

Re: Auctioneering

Post by Arsonist » 22 Feb 2019 19:36

don't look at the paddle, find something else to look at.
Signed
Kolvar

"Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett >:)

sylphan
Veteran

Post by sylphan » 23 Feb 2019 00:41

Examine the characters by their descriptions (e.g., "thick-browed dim-witted female human"). When you do so, you'll see their paddle numbers.

Madelf52
Greenhorne

Post by Madelf52 » 23 Feb 2019 18:40

Yep - finally figured that out after the helpful hint. It helps not to miss the obvious! Thank you all.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/