A Broken Golden Bracelet

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Okotok
Wanderer

A Broken Golden Bracelet

Post by Okotok » 09 Mar 2019 23:45

Hi,

I know I've already asked some newbie helpers about my issue but I'm going to ask here because I'm not going to give up.
I've recently picked up a broken golden bracelet, which I think has the ability to make swords disappear and store them somehow(I don't really know I just found it lying on the ground and was curious). I accidentally tried sliding it on my main weapon(an azure rune-etched longsword)--thinking that nothing would happen because it was already broken--and it disappeared, and now I have no idea how to get it back.

Please help me find a way to get my sword back.

Zugzug
Veteran

Re: A Broken Golden Bracelet

Post by Zugzug » 14 Mar 2019 16:34

Okotok wrote:Hi,

I know I've already asked some newbie helpers about my issue but I'm going to ask here because I'm not going to give up.
I've recently picked up a broken golden bracelet, which I think has the ability to make swords disappear and store them somehow(I don't really know I just found it lying on the ground and was curious). I accidentally tried sliding it on my main weapon(an azure rune-etched longsword)--thinking that nothing would happen because it was already broken--and it disappeared, and now I have no idea how to get it back.

Please help me find a way to get my sword back.
If the bracelet is broken, the weapon is lost forever.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/