Lost username

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Korbah
Greenhorne

Lost username

Post by Korbah » 01 Dec 2019 09:00

Hello!

Somehow I have lost my ingame username. Is there any way for me to recover it? If all else fails I can just create a new character.

Thank you

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Lost username

Post by Cherek » 01 Dec 2019 15:49

Korbah wrote:
01 Dec 2019 09:00
Hello!

Somehow I have lost my ingame username. Is there any way for me to recover it? If all else fails I can just create a new character.

Thank you
Well, if you PM me the information you remember I can see if I can find it. If you remember roughly when you registered your character, and anything you can remember about the name + email address used, that would be helpful.

Makfly
Champion

Post by Makfly » 03 Dec 2019 22:23

Cherek wrote:
01 Dec 2019 15:49
Well, if you PM me the information you remember I can see if I can find it. If you remember roughly when you registered your character, and anything you can remember about the name + email address used, that would be helpful.
How far back to you have backups? Back to the mid 90'ies by chance?
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 04 Dec 2019 13:16

Makfly wrote:
03 Dec 2019 22:23
Cherek wrote:
01 Dec 2019 15:49
How far back to you have backups? Back to the mid 90'ies by chance?
I don't know exactly without digging through things, but they go pretty far back. PM me if you want me to look for a specific character and I can check.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/