Getting back into the gnome camp

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zorakos2
Greenhorne

Getting back into the gnome camp

Post by Zorakos2 » 21 Feb 2020 17:30

So it seems that I have angered the gnomes in the settlement, and they have kicked me out of my guildhall. I'd like to get back in, but need help figuring out what a "good deed for the community" is. Help?

:mrgreen:

sylphan
Veteran

Re: Getting back into the gnome camp

Post by sylphan » 22 Feb 2020 08:26

I am very very curious what you did to "anger the gnomes."

Zorakos2
Greenhorne

Post by Zorakos2 » 22 Feb 2020 17:52

Ok, so I went to the test room with my newest explosive, tried out some syntax, and ended up attacking a gnome, which i didn't mean to actually do. So they threw me out and said i had to perform a "good deed for the community" to get back in.

Zorakos2
Greenhorne

Post by Zorakos2 » 23 Feb 2020 22:30

So... could anyone help me out here?

Thalric
Rising Hero

Post by Thalric » 23 Feb 2020 22:36

Usually all these kind of things are reset if you relog.

Zorakos2
Greenhorne

Post by Zorakos2 » 23 Feb 2020 22:40

Well...

The elevator lists crazily and stops. You manage to squeeze out the door and drop to the floor. A group of gnomes is nearby, arguing loudly and taking notes, pointing at the elevator.
A shrill alarm goes off!
A gnome says: Hey, Wait! I'veSeentThatGnome OnThe'Wanted'PostersInThePostOffice!
The gnomes seize you and stuff you back in the elevator! Nice try, but until you clear your name by performing a good deed for the community you're exiled.

See what I mean? It's been like this for days now.

Targun
Adept

Post by Targun » 24 Feb 2020 17:25

I don't know an answer to your question Zorakos, but the gnome mentions Post Office. Maybe there's an actual wanted poster there and you can obtain some information on how to redeem your character. Might be there's also someone to <ask xyz good deed> or <ask xyz clear name>, <community> etc.

I'm just guessing though. Sometimes such things last a set period of time i.e. next armageddon, or set number of days.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/