Nets

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zorakos2
Greenhorne

Nets

Post by Zorakos2 » 24 Feb 2020 01:13

Hello again!

I have recently acquired a few black leather nets from the port of Kabal, and ran into an issue, I don;t know how to use them! Me and ntell struggled over how to use it, but to no avail. Maybe one of you could help?

Thanks!
:mrgreen:

octopickle
Novice

Re: Nets

Post by octopickle » 06 Mar 2020 01:48

Did you buy them or find them? If you found them, it's possible they're important for a quest and will automatically replenish themselves.
hi! i've been interested in genesis since i was ten years old and just came back to it a few years later. had to make a new character, but finally got past the tutorial haha.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/