Drow and Minas Tirith - latest status?

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Drow and Minas Tirith - latest status?

Post by Cherek » 23 May 2020 15:41

Moderator: Since this topic completely derailed, I have moved the new discussion about QXP here: https://www.genesismud.org/forums/viewt ... 251#p45251

Alisa: I like your idea. I think creative ideas like that could be used to let people of the "wrong" align / race do quests in an otherwise restricted area. Isengaard is the perfect example I think, and fits great. You kill some nearby guards and use their armours as disguise, the classic example on how to sneak into a place you don't belong in :)

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 09 Jun 2020 09:10

Hello wizards,

can we get an update if things will change soon in MT?

Ive been scrolling and reading here, and couldnt agree more with amberlee. If we look at MT they would not know what a drow is, so if good alignment why not let it in? I mean we know most people in ME are very strict and racist about racials but since its a good placer to quest for younger ones we should give them a change to finish those.
Same goes for warlocks and fire knives.

But it would be handy if we get regular updates when things change so we can inform new players.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 09 Jun 2020 12:14

Finwe replied earlier in this thread and listed the guild who can enter and who are blocked. I don't think there is a reason to believe that is likely to change? But, feel free to reach out directly to Finwe and ask if he has any plans to change things. It's completely his decision as the liege of Gondor.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/