deadly quests

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

Re: deadly quests

Post by gold bezie » 18 Jun 2020 22:18

@Zhar i mean the quest in minas tirith where you are poisoned at the end. Forgot the name, was a long time ago. Back then i was a ranger so i could cleanse myself, but others of my level then would have died.

But i get the point...
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Drazson
Rising Hero

Post by Drazson » 19 Jun 2020 09:37

gold bezie wrote:
18 Jun 2020 22:18
@Zhar i mean the quest in minas tirith where you are poisoned at the end. Forgot the name, was a long time ago. Back then i was a ranger so i could cleanse myself, but others of my level then would have died.

But i get the point...
That's how I met my first Ranger! :)

TaranGoatWalker
Apprentice

Post by TaranGoatWalker » 12 Aug 2020 21:34

gold bezie wrote:
18 Jun 2020 22:18

But i get the point...
just did tht quest, didn't take dage as an adept.
didn't get poison either, although the murderer scraped me.
Applying to become a monk.
My OOC views are on this forum.
My IC views are in-game.

Syviis
Greenhorne

Post by Syviis » 14 Aug 2020 09:58

As much as I'd love people to stay and not rage quit because of a death, it sort of loses the fun in the game. Sometimes those deaths or potential deaths are key to more social interaction: like how someone would see you reincarnated and invite you to get out of death recovery or when you get poisoned in the murder quest you'll end up meeting a healer (or in most cases some newbies ntell it out because of surprise and confusion). I do agree that that should have some kind of warning from NPC's like other quests, but having it baby-proofed hinders the adventuring.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/