deadly quests

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

Re: deadly quests

Post by gold bezie » 18 Jun 2020 22:18

@Zhar i mean the quest in minas tirith where you are poisoned at the end. Forgot the name, was a long time ago. Back then i was a ranger so i could cleanse myself, but others of my level then would have died.

But i get the point...
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 19 Jun 2020 09:37

gold bezie wrote:
18 Jun 2020 22:18
@Zhar i mean the quest in minas tirith where you are poisoned at the end. Forgot the name, was a long time ago. Back then i was a ranger so i could cleanse myself, but others of my level then would have died.

But i get the point...
That's how I met my first Ranger! :)

TaranGoatWalker
Great Adventurer

Post by TaranGoatWalker » 12 Aug 2020 21:34

gold bezie wrote:
18 Jun 2020 22:18

But i get the point...
just did tht quest, didn't take dage as an adept.
didn't get poison either, although the murderer scraped me.
Stabby stabby stab stab.

Syviis
Greenhorne

Post by Syviis » 14 Aug 2020 09:58

As much as I'd love people to stay and not rage quit because of a death, it sort of loses the fun in the game. Sometimes those deaths or potential deaths are key to more social interaction: like how someone would see you reincarnated and invite you to get out of death recovery or when you get poisoned in the murder quest you'll end up meeting a healer (or in most cases some newbies ntell it out because of surprise and confusion). I do agree that that should have some kind of warning from NPC's like other quests, but having it baby-proofed hinders the adventuring.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/