Complaints about Block

Need help with quests? Maybe just some advice on which guilds to choose? This is the forum for you. Note that you must be a validated player to view this forum. (Note: Quest help should come in the form of helpful suggestions/hints, but not direct solutions/walkthrough info.)
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: Complaints about Block

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 04 Jun 2010 11:34

Alorrana wrote:Im basicly done with the game, been looking for a good excuse to leave in anger.. This is it.. Problem with me.. when I feel something is quite off the scales I do whine, I do shout and I do Yell.. But your proberly right.. I will leave the game, its for the best of all. I made Angmar a name again. so i guess my job is done.

problem is I cant fight this on a high teck speak level. Im not good enough to do so. And Ill stop my complaints now. and leave it behind, game forum and what not.. its of no use.. Goo ahead laugh and what not.. i actually dont give a flying fuck..
I will miss you, no matter what you tell me to stick where the sun don't shine.
The looking for an excuse part is something I have noticed. That is why I was trying to tell you to chill out.

Not laughing, sad to see anyone leave the game but especially a friend.
I hope in time you can smile about the good times you and I had with the roleplay and fun of it.

And this isn't what new players we have been directing to the new positive constructive forum want to read so we should probably delete all the posts from no shit onwards and lock the thread. My bad..
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 04 Jun 2010 12:02

bottomline:
lame prepared (as in - not really PREPARED in terms of Ilrahil/Saya/Freya/etc.), unskilled (as opposed to Monika, Lindros, etc.), inexperienced (as opposed to all above) team of smaller people attacked one of the biggies in Genesis and failed to score a kill ...

the rest is pure EMO

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 04 Jun 2010 12:07

Truth = Somewhere in the middle.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 04 Jun 2010 12:42

Seriously?
Beregond, who has a lot more reasons to be leaving the game (seeing as he got killed x-teen times from his return and his RP cause getting pummeled by AA) is still sticking to it and not even thinking about leaving.
Alorrana, on the other hand, failed to kill one dude, and is rage-quitting?

I guess the game needs more Beregonds and less Alorranas.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 04 Jun 2010 13:33

Agreed.. Alot less of me.. no worries I will grand your wishes.

And Might I add. Beregond went totally insain OUT OF CHARACTER on me when i slew hes prized puppet Madmartigan from the Dagarims.. So yes.. lets all praise hes Rp. cause it rocks..!! I whine out of game. Nothing Ingame, my character hasnt said a word.. there by her player. ME.. Im insaine.. i yell.. i shout.. I go crazy when i think somethings are just way out of line..

But Yeah praise the Man who attacked me out of character after the death of Madmartigan..

more of that!! givme !
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 04 Jun 2010 19:46

Well, let's break this down.

First of all your punctuation is atrocious.
ehow.com wrote:
How to Use Ellipsis Marks

By an eHow Contributing Writer

Ellipsis marks are a set of three periods that indicate dropped words or a dropped thought within a sentence. Knowing their grammar rules gives you more options when you quote and also allows you to create effects in your writing with them

Step 1

Write ellipsis marks correctly by writing them as a set of three periods, each separated from the material around them by a space. If the ellipsis marks come at the end of a sentence, you still need to end the sentence with a period after the ellipses.
Step 2

Alert readers to the fact that you've dropped material from a quote by using ellipsis marks. You don't need to do this if you've dropped material from the beginning or end of a quote, but you do need to when you drop material from the middle of the quote. The sentence must still follow grammar rules when you add ellipsis marks.
Step 3

Show that you've dropped one or more paragraphs in a long quotation or reprinted article by including ellipsis marks at the end of the preceding paragraph. The ellipses go after the last punctuation mark.
Step 4

Use ellipsis marks to indicate a pause or interruption of a thought or a pause in a sentence's flow. This is especially useful for recording dialogue or for creating a stylistic effect within your sentence.

Alorrana wrote: And Mers.. Your oppinions are ever so usefull.
O-p-i-n-i-o-n-s

U-s-e-f-u-l
Alorrana wrote: Stupid fat frenchie.. dont post if you have nothing to say, Im tired of your retarded Pictures.
I'm an American. "I'm" needs an apostrophe. Who is Pictures, and why are you attacking this person's mental disability?

I assume that's a capitalization error.
Alorrana wrote: You Never have something usefull to say..
Again, "never" should not be capitalized. "Useful" is mispelled again.

Furthermore, I would imagine the proper sentence would read:

"You never have anything useful to say."

Alorrana wrote: Boooo hooo Calians wronged me..
You forgot a comma.
Alorrana wrote: Now im gonna be a baby and hate genesis all of my french frogeating life..
"Genesis" needs to be properly capitalized.

"Frog eating" is two words, not one compound word.
Alorrana wrote: Fuck you.
Sorry, I really don't think a relationship between you and me would work out.
Alorrana wrote: Your a dick on the sideline no one cares about.
I didn't know I had a dick on the sideline no one cares about. What about this item I am to have anyway? You never go into any detail.

If you are really leaving I have one last thought:

Last edited by Mersereau on 04 Jun 2010 20:15, edited 2 times in total.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 04 Jun 2010 20:09

:lol:

While i hate to see anyone leave Genesis, i must say that Alorrana makes it hard for anyone to miss her.

And Mers... Friggin hillarious xD
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Maizara

Post by Maizara » 04 Jun 2010 20:50

Win

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/