Traveller titles

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Rhaegar
Legend

Traveller titles

Post by Rhaegar » 05 Aug 2010 12:06

Might I inquire who has changed the great old titles into the crappy new ones and what was the reasoning behind it?
I've always found the titles in Travellers guild great (Courageous Daradevil being my personal favorite), they even had different titles for male and female members. Right now, they're just boring generic ones as in:

x1 y1
x2 y1
x3 y1
x4 y1
x1 y2
x2 y2
and so on...

It's so disappointing when you reach the title of Learned XXX and the next one is Understudy YYY. Feels like you're actually going back and start the loop again. Not interesting or unique at all, kinda against the current trends in the Realms.

Would it be possible to revert their titles to the old ones?
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Rhynox
Titan

Re: Traveller titles

Post by Rhynox » 06 Aug 2010 03:20

Wasn't that one of the reasons Shadowlynx left the game? After gathering lots of feedback from travellers and rebuilding the titles, the administration didn't like it and some time later she left the game with all her ideas behind (like using ASCII drawings) and the titles were reverted.

Rhaegar
Legend

Re: Traveller titles

Post by Rhaegar » 06 Aug 2010 10:29

T_T

Cool titles are cool. Bad titles are bad.

Current Traveller titles: very bad.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/