OgreToyBoy on Khiraa Temple

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
OgreToyBoy
Champion

OgreToyBoy on Khiraa Temple

Post by OgreToyBoy » 02 Sep 2010 11:49

As I did visit the Khiraa Temple early on when the Knights were only four
in each room and actually did some damage I can give some input even though
I've changed focus to being a forum lurker in this game.
I mentioned to the Wizard in charge that the Temple was hard enough for solo players
and a group would most likely be needed to kill nonstop through all rooms.
To my surprise there was a chang, suddenly they posed no challenge at all by
having lower stats and not performing any kind of special attack. The only
difference to scale up the encounter was there were now six of them in each room
which worked excellently for me as I needed skulls. Then after a bit changed to five
and not sure if its been tweaked more after that.
Don't know who reported them being to hard but it was certainly not me.
All arches and wizards alike share the same flaw. They all work for no pay and thus their
only reward is to see players visit their creations. To have players come to your
areas is to have nice gear and lots of xp to be had. None will come visit a badass
monster that at 50% of the times kill the team who attack them, no matter how
great code are displayed. Of course we also have the wizards who code stuff for their
characters and friends, who can blame them.
Personally I'd feel disheartened to code a nice area and then have none come to that area
or just go there to kill one monster and not even straying off the path to said monster.
Why not add an area to attract a few players, mention it to your friends and hope they
keep their mouth shut and let them have an edge on getting experience or good gear.
I know the 'I'm in no way corrupt' comment will come and I applaud you if that should
be true, but even Mugabe said he was not corrupt and money was being thrown at him
before people got a clue.

[Moderator - this is a split from the "Anti-Botting Turing Test" thread in the "Land of the Immortals" section.]

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: OgreToyBoy on Khiraa Temple

Post by gorboth » 02 Sep 2010 19:27

The Khiraa temple is being tweaked, as some players have noticed. The Raumdor domain continues to develop thanks to the efforts of Nerull and the Balance Team. I appreciate the feedback we've gotten from players on these areas, as well as the efforts of the aforementioned wizards.

Thanks all!
G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Rhynox
Titan

Post by Rhynox » 03 Sep 2010 06:22

OgreToyBoy wrote:Why not add an area to attract a few players, mention it to your friends and hope they
keep their mouth shut and let them have an edge on getting experience or good gear.
Oh, this sounds so familiar...

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 03 Sep 2010 12:48

gorboth wrote:The Khiraa temple is being tweaked, as some players have noticed.
would that be the reason why pressing the gem doesn't work anymore? :?

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 09 Sep 2010 20:04

gorboth wrote:The Khiraa temple is being tweaked, as some players have noticed. The Raumdor domain continues to develop thanks to the efforts of Nerull DESPITE actions of the Balance Team. I appreciate the feedback we've gotten from players on these areas, as well as the efforts of the aforementioned wizards.

Thanks all!
G.

Fixd
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 09 Sep 2010 20:59

Awww ... Amberlee. We're all volunteers in the wizard community. Nerull works hard, and so does the Balance Team. I value both quite a great deal.

I recommend positive energy rather than whatever was in that quote box! :-)
G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 09 Sep 2010 21:01

What can i say.
Stupid decisions provoke me :)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/