Retiring characters

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Uther
Great Adventurer

Re: Retiring characters

Post by Uther » 10 Nov 2010 11:32

Fourtcoer wrote:I think it would be cool if you could do this - basically scrap your old character, but start a new one with 0 combat experience yet ALL your quest experience and quest flags.

Really, after a certain number of times those quests are far too tedious to think about doing again.

Would be a good thing I agree with that.
All comments are made by the player behind Uther, NOT THE CHARACTER UTHER!

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 10 Nov 2010 14:47

If you nuke the bank account and whipe the memory aswell, you may be onto something.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 10 Nov 2010 15:43

Make two options of game choises.

Start with Quest cap full : = Unable to PVP.(cant say insulting words) and players cant attack em.

Start with No Quest xp : = Able to PVP.(can insult all they want)

Basic thats what the game is about PVP and PVE. Getting gear role playing and killing stuff.
Have A fight character and a none fight character if you choose.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Gub
Adventurer

Post by Gub » 10 Nov 2010 18:20

I remember there was talk about being able to register your seconds so they could share quest exp. I really liked that idea.

If brute is reformed none of this may matter anyway.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/