How hard good shit is to get

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Budwise
Veteran

Re: How hard good shit is to get

Post by Budwise » 31 Oct 2010 20:59

Give Balrog some nice eq perhaps. Its hard to kill but has crap.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 31 Oct 2010 21:34

When you tell me to "go die" Laurel, I have no wish to discuss this with you any further. I do not share your opinion on a matter, and thus I should go die? I do not know how old you are but you behave like you are an angry teenager. And even if you are there is no excuse for the things you blurt out. You really should be ashamed of yourself (again).

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 31 Oct 2010 22:10

he actually said,

from my char's perspective:

please go die :x

Now thats Laurel the Genesis character inside the realm of genesis saying that, not the player. :) so live on, both of you, a very long and happy life aswell.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 31 Oct 2010 23:52

Cherek wrote:You really should be ashamed of yourself (again).
why exactly would that be? and who exactly are you (to me or my char in Gen) to tell that?

anyway - I gave you an opposite perspective to your blabbering about "teaming" and increasing difficulty in Gen; it made sense when Gen had 100+ online chars; it doesn't now - now it doesn't AT ALL; feel free to go after the way I write things here instead of the message behind it - I frankly don't care 8-)

in RL I am a manager in an international banking corporate environment, managing my team, my peers and my superiors up to B-1 level; age 32, divorced without kids, had a hell of a divorce with accusations of beating my ex-wife (which did not take place, but anyone can accuse ...), have a great life now, enjoy my work (which I hope you do as well), enjoy my life after work (bought myself a 70m2 flat with 70m2 terrace in Warsaw - for the standards around here I'm a goddamn yuppie after all) and I do NOT care who you are in RL ... simple as that

even after reading the above (which is quite personal) you still don't know me enough to attempt to behave like any kind of a rolemodel for me

I am also far from telling anyone here to be ashamed of her/himself because I don't know anyone here enough to play their dad; I also don't care about anyone here enough to do so (maybe except really few people I learned to enjoy over the years)

the ways I put things on this forum are not touched with corporate BSB (bullshitbingo) and "healthy communication" crap - I write them as I see them; if you can't see the issue and focus on the way of pointing it out ... I don't care for your opinion really

I feel like I can behave like this, because I don't need your love, respect, or whatever you would like to have between the members of this small social-group (Gen-community); truth to be told - for the sake of discussions around here only the fact that we play the same game should be relevant - NOTHING else!

you wrote one side of the story; I wrote the opposite;
Laurel (in game) would either tell you to go fuck a dead squirrel with that idea, or ignore you for the next months/years
I (Bartek in RL) wrote the story why Laurel would do such a thing; neither I care if you think I should be ashamed of myself, neither Laurel cares what Cherek thinks about her in Gen ... or whatever char you are playing anyway (I don't care btw.)

*withdraws from discussion awaiting another PM from Gorboth*
Last edited by Laurel on 06 Nov 2010 10:49, edited 1 time in total.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 01 Nov 2010 01:43

Increase the power on NPCs having uber gear, as in the top 2 swords, top 2 polearms, top 4 armours etc

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 01 Nov 2010 14:36

Or hide it better, take all the good gear and just spread it on randome NPCs across the realm, so Infact it could be a bozak with a uber item, and Mergula would have a splintmail and a toothpick. Simply hide it in the masses.. could be fun having to run around in all areas and actually search for an item, insted of just the normal do lines to the NPC s s s s e s e e sw n e Kill x. and still give the NPCs with uber gear their gear once in a while, but imagine having to get red runed greaves from raumdor forrest, could be nasty, ents in fangorn having some of the ancient powerfull artifacts on em too, insteed of just gems. like Budwise said upp the balrogs gear. Now some NPCs will ofcourse have their kit all the time, like the Balrog, and other extremely powerfull not able to solo guys.. that i would find more fun, then you could actually be lucky even as a small runt. totally spread the joys in the game, there are more than enough NPCs to do it on, so why not give it a go, and just make sure they dont boot on the same guy right after, a total randome eq system, would make people travle more and search the domains more and also gain use of currently low visited areas. Now i know some will open the whine bag and yell and cry over this suggestion, but in fact, will it really hurt your game play if things where moved, wouldnt it open it up for more people teaming, more people across the realms, more trafic, more chances for allies aswell as enemies. 3 small guys could gang up on a sivak if it had a scale and a good weapon, with out people knowing. And if smaller persons couldnt wield or wear the items they found randomely, they could with great use, use the auction house to earn a few plats.. And further more, it will not only be 1 guy with all the runed greaves cause they know how many there are, and when they spawn, not only one guild with crystal axe, ect ect, would spread em more. + I think if you been away and log in to just see hey whats up and the first randome thing you see is a npc hobbit with a kite shield and a green steel sword, You go wtf.. if this a bug..?? compare stats with hobbit... By darn it, Im much bigger and better than the peck... hmmmm.. kill and woopty random got a good shield and a decent sword.. just an example ofc. but thats my suggestion for gear when the player base is as low as it is..

And when(crossing fingers, toes, hairs) the player base grows to 100+ it could slowly be changed back. or keept in that way. Whats borring in genesis for me, is going the usual paths to see if im lucky but usually im not, you travle randome between 5-6-7 locations and xp a bit mean while. its going in circles.

So.. Flame throwers on max gass.!! Fire !! ;)
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/