Character Progression

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Greneth

Character Progression

Post by Greneth » 15 Jan 2011 12:33

Something I've been curious about.

Lets say I do nothing but quest right off the bat, finally I hit extremely pacifistic. If I continue to quest will I be wasting what could later help lower my brute or will it just stack? Is it better to keep a balance between qexp and gexp?

Creed

Re: Character Progression

Post by Creed » 15 Jan 2011 14:32

it will just stack.

The more qxp you have, the longer you can kill trolls without your brute changing. The only thing you "miss" is the free gxp from quests, unless you join a guild as glads or something, right from the start, and intend to stay there.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 15 Jan 2011 15:35

Another cool thing about gathering a lot of qexp early is if you make a new character, quest up until you're GA or something like that and then beg/RP your way into a team of legends that are going out grinding. Watching your progress is going to be extremely enjoyable experience while it lasts. You'll also need quick fingers to reset your progress bar as it's going to fill up pretty damn fast.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 16 Jan 2011 01:55

I did this with Kitriana.. I must say getting 5 fantastics in a very short period of time was quite annoying to my team. So If you do it... don't gloat about it. You might find yourself dead. :D
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 16 Jan 2011 03:33

Kitriana wrote:I did this with Kitriana.. I must say getting 5 fantastics in a very short period of time was quite annoying to my team. So If you do it... don't gloat about it. You might find yourself dead. :D
But then you would get more Fants once again! :lol:

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 16 Jan 2011 07:59

Kitriana wrote:I did this with Kitriana.. I must say getting 5 fantastics in a very short period of time was quite annoying to my team. So If you do it... don't gloat about it. You might find yourself dead. :D
What??
Never wanted to kill you for that..
Well not right there and then anyway ;)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/