Need for a change

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Makfly
Champion

Re: Need for a change

Post by Makfly » 23 Feb 2011 00:34

amberlee wrote:
Cherek wrote:What is KoT?

Closing mercs? I think they provide the ability to NOT be part of any guildwise conflict and just "be yourself", or RP your layman guild.

Closing them would imho be terrible. I get you want to fill the other guilds instead, but we have to provide something for those who want to stay out of things. Mercs are great I think.

KoT i belive is Keepers of Telberin.
An old elven race guild from back in the days
Since it's listed under Krynn, I presume it's Knights of Takhisis - As in the layman Templar guild.
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 23 Feb 2011 00:42

Ahh yea.. Knights Of Takhisis aswell..
So few of them that i rarely aknowledge their existence xD
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 23 Feb 2011 00:43

There are more of them than PoT ;)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 23 Feb 2011 00:47

Not very sure of that..
I know of 3 PoTs..
And only 2 KoT
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 23 Feb 2011 01:29

amberlee wrote:Not very sure of that..
I know of 3 PoTs..
And only 2 KoT
Davvol, Pasha, Nellnight, Fade, Straag (or Wolverine, one of them big ogres) - makes for 5 ToT (it's Templars of Takhisis, not Knights of Takhisis).

And when it comes to giving team perks for guilds that can't solo, why did everyone forget about Rangers? We do 0 damage without layman (something I really hope will change in the future, as it is, when being a Ranger, you _have_ to become a blademaster, shieldbearer or militia in order to be able to do anything at all, it closes some interesting layman options for us). Even Calians can do a bit of damage solo without layman slot, Rangers and Archers can't.

List of guilds by alingment:

Evil:
RDA
BDA
PoT
AA
MM

ToT
CoH
AA
NoVD

Good:
KoS
RotW
WoC
SCoP
NC
SS

HotV
TM
SB

Just to make it complete.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 23 Feb 2011 01:53

Creative abbreviations... :)

Johnny
Veteran

Post by Johnny » 23 Feb 2011 01:55

If shieldbearers is SB, they are not a goodie guild really.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 23 Feb 2011 01:58

Johnny: Think many BDA or AA goblins will be allowed to join them?:)

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 23 Feb 2011 02:01

If a BDA or AA joined that guild as a goodie, and then switched allegiances the rune of friendship would be revoked and theyd be booted from the guild upon that being taken away.

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 23 Feb 2011 02:07

Ilrahil wrote:If a BDA or AA joined that guild as a goodie, and then switched allegiances the rune of friendship would be revoked and theyd be booted from the guild upon that being taken away.
I dont think AA could be even given a rune. It would disappear right away I believe. As far as I remember someone tried that years ago, hehe.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/