<stats>

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: <stats>

Post by Cherek » 11 Mar 2011 18:47

Chanele wrote:So...
Wizards and players have agreed upon the introduction of new mortal titles was a big mistake but unfortunatily it cant be reversed. Now you have introduced a way to see how far/close you are to next mortal level and next stat after epic. Isnt this the same mistake being done all over? Or have I missed something here?
Maybe...

However, since myth is already there, I think "the harm is done"? Since most want the next level anyway, seeing how far you are to it cant hurt? For me personally who dislike grinding atleast it made it bit more interesting.

But with the stats... I dont know. Now we gave even the huge myths something to grind for again. I bet the race for 6 supremes is more interesting now when you can see how close you are. I am not sure thats a good thing?

So yeah its a bit like doing the same mistake all over again I think too. On the other hand the people who are left today are mostly "grinders". So for them, I suppose its good. Makes us grind more and stay in the game perhaps? Intead of not seeing your stats move and dont bother?

But will these changes make people grow more? Most likely. Is that good or bad?

I got mixed feelings about it.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 11 Mar 2011 20:13

As if big char-players didn't know already before how close/far they were ...

Alexi
Veteran

Post by Alexi » 11 Mar 2011 20:18

Laurel wrote:As if big char-players didn't know already before how close/far they were ...
100% agree with you.

Lets face it, we aren't suppose to talk about it, but everyone knows about it type thing.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 11 Mar 2011 20:42

Dont say "everyone".

I never knew these things. I never had wiz-friends who checked logs for me and saw my averages etc. Yeah I know its pretty common... but not everyone knows it. Not even when I was a wiz myself I checked for others or for my mortal char.

But I suppose you are right, this really wont matter for those who already knew. And for the rest of us, it evens out the playingfield since now we know too.

Gub
Adventurer

Post by Gub » 12 Mar 2011 05:14

They didn't know through wiz-info Cherek.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Mar 2011 13:07

Gub: Sure some keep track of it themself, but I know for a fact its very simple for a wiz to check an average and tell your friend. And its pretty common. And not very surprising.

Thats why its just as good things are more open now so everyone can calculate it. Well up to supreme anyway.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 12 Mar 2011 13:28

Why not add a couple of more titles and a few levels beyong supreme while we're at it. People will check anyway right?

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 12 Mar 2011 14:31

Chanele wrote:Why not add a couple of more titles and a few levels beyong supreme while we're at it. People will check anyway right?
Well why not.

It's not like there is anything else to do but grind anyway. There is no PvP, no politics, almost no active guilds or guildleaders, almost no RP, no nothing.

The game has become a single player or sometimes co-op game. I find it becoming more and more boring by the day, thats why I keep nagging about trying to promote the game to get more players so eventually there could be something else to do but grind.

But if its supposed a co-op game where we hunt for XP, then we should add more titles and stats to work for. Definitely.

If its supposed to be a single player game I suggest letting people download the game and run it at their own computers instead.

If its supposed to be a player versus player versus environment game like it was before, we need more players.

Quantum
Adept

Post by Quantum » 26 Sep 2020 09:14

Greetings,

The single player version sounds interesting. And for some of us that might even be preferable to having to deal with other people trying impose their views on us, telling people how to play the game. Not a bad idea.

Also, add more mortal and stat levels. Yes some people look down on "grinders", but it's really what this game is about. If you want RP, PVP etc, there are games that offer up that in far more abundance.

Brother Quantum

Budwise
Veteran

Post by Budwise » 27 Sep 2020 13:05

Would never play it if it was single player. :-)
Fun is in the interaction. (He says and idles all day due to work)

Also don't make levels above Supreme pls.
Currently (not) working on getting all Supremes.
And then I will change my name to Diana Ross. ;-)

B.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/