(Ab)usable features.

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Re: (Ab)usable features.

Post by Amberlee » 01 Mar 2016 01:05

Cherek wrote:
Mim wrote: Before my time then.
Mind = Blown.:)

Funny stories! Keep'em coming.

Yeah..
Mind.. Blown..
Was pretty sure Mim was as old as Genesis..
If not older :P
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 01 Mar 2016 04:56

This isn't exactly an exploit, but sort of a funny memory. Back in the original torque quest, there was some sort of strange thing in the opening area, once you'd gotten past the "walk around hill seven times" syntax greatness. You entered some sort of temple or something (faulty memory here) and there were some sort of things like black flames (???) if I remember correctly. You could put anything into the flames and they would be destroyed. I tried <put gorboth in flames> and ... poof. I was logged out as the thing destructed my character.

I wonder how many of those details I got wrong just there. Hee hee. 1994 ... 22 years ago ... ugh!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Titan

Post by Avatar » 01 Mar 2016 08:58

gorboth wrote:This isn't exactly an exploit, but sort of a funny memory. Back in the original torque quest, there was some sort of strange thing in the opening area, once you'd gotten past the "walk around hill seven times" syntax greatness. You entered some sort of temple or something (faulty memory here) and there were some sort of things like black flames (???) if I remember correctly. You could put anything into the flames and they would be destroyed. I tried <put gorboth in flames> and ... poof. I was logged out as the thing destructed my character.

I wonder how many of those details I got wrong just there. Hee hee. 1994 ... 22 years ago ... ugh!

G.
That flame was evil. Was never fixed, before the quest was closed and changed, as far as I remember.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/