New Giftgiving Option

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Do you think this change should be permanent

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 34

Chanele
Champion

Re: New Giftgiving Option

Post by Chanele » 02 Apr 2011 16:03

He had it coming, stop protecting bot behaviour godamnit. It ruins the game.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Apr 2011 16:10

I agree he had i comming, But I still hold dearly on to, Its the Aop or any wizard able to make a link break or log him out that should do it.. Not some pissy fella who logs in a second, hands him mosses, and then logs out.. thats just wrong. And where do I defend Bots btw ?
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 02 Apr 2011 16:14

Atleast we all seem to agree that unattended scripting and playing on triggers in teams is bad for the game.

Thats something.:)

We just disagree on how it should be handled.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 02 Apr 2011 16:14

It annoys me when people botting, especially if its ruins my gameplay. So why shouldnt I be allowed to kill them if I wish to do so? With the means available in game? They are both ruining my gameplay and breaking the rules. Point out a better reason for killing anyone please.

Running to the principal is just silly when you can take care of the bullies yourself.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Apr 2011 16:16

well yep.. :)

And chanele, catching a bot in action, sure by all means attack, but Pharaxes was standing Idle doint nothing.. I dont know.. is that forbidden.. The issue here was he was wearing armours..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 02 Apr 2011 16:18

This time he was idling with gear the day before he was dragged around not being attentive. Do I have to catch him in crime or wait for the best time to strike?

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 02 Apr 2011 16:52

So what determins a bot Chanele? You running about on a script through Kalaman? :lol:
Script is allowed, triggers are allowed and idling is allowed. Now you don't even get timed out.

Kill whomever and wherever but don't say it was because they were bots. Keep it within the game boundries
and use guild politics, expect in-game punishments from your council if you do end up
killing someone of the same 'faction' as your guild. Now I get a feeling people refer to the bot-excuse
to escape such punishments.
If you think a bot ruins your game just report and if that person truly is away from keyboard he will fail the test.
Block an exit for someone on a script so it get messed up, but do expect getting attacked by that player if he
is present. Your teammate don't entertain you while you drag him about, report him/her or just don't team with
that person. But all who kill a lot know you can't have proper in-game conversations in the battlespam,
that's why we have msn and can have conversations without the spam. I do expect the trigger-haters to
play the game through a plain telnet client with just the 30 aliases provided by the game. But I suspect you
only dislike such behaviour when it is performed by someone you don't know.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 02 Apr 2011 16:59

Yes I have one script and that is for cleaning Kalaman. But since I have passed you there several time you should be fully aware that i am there ready to move on if you are there;) I've missed one time and accidently stole a kill, I felt really bad and didnt use the script for over a week.

And yes I will kill anyone I see botting if I get a good opportunity, give them what they deserve. And I would use it as excuse also. Hell might even be a member of my own guild, I dont want the Blue Dragonarmy to get the same reputation as Irk Crew. By your response I get the feeling you're nervous?;)

If you have a job meeting FFS ld, I have got the question many times and NO i wont drag you around. Take a break and we meet up later.

If you need to go to the store, Take a break and we can meet up later.

If you need to take a dump, Fine if you're not a "reader" stay in my team.

Use common sense and you want "risk" being killed for botting.

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 02 Apr 2011 17:07

I'm not nervous, because you have no reason to attack me.
Just want to point out the flaw in your idea, attack anyone but don't blame it on bot-behaviour.
Kill a guildmate you are to be punished, kill an ally you are to be punished as well. Leave the bot
regulation to the immortals and focus more on your own behaviour.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 02 Apr 2011 17:15

I highly doubt I would get into troubles for doing so, and if I did I would move on. What ever you say Ogre wont change my mind. I hate botters who script steals my kills over and over. Just the other day Irk even admit he was dragging around his drones and didnt care about anyone else who might be fighting there.

I will try to do what I can about it and if someone think I crossed the line...fine I will take the punishment with pride.

And yes you have no reason to be nervous, I have never seen any bot behaviour in you;) It was merely a joke.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/